Key targets of the department of functional diagnostics:
- performance of investigation to access the physiological state of bodily organs and systems of healthy and ill patients (cardio-vascular, respiratory, nervous, urogenital systems).
- the methods of functional diagnostics employ reasonable accuracy and objectivity of findings, and most importantly – provide the means for the detection of pathological process at early stages of a disease, (up to anatomic structural changes), prognostication, determination of efficiency of the administered therapy.
- Electrocardiography (background, with supplementary leads, with pharmacological probes)
- 24-hour Holter ECG monitoring (on 3 leads, on 12 leads, with the analysis of pacemaker’s operation, paired ECG and ABP investigation)
- 24-hour ABP monitoring.
- ECG with graduated exercises (bicycle ergometry, treadmill test)
- 3-hour day-time EEG video monitoring with sleep deprivation
- 5-hour day-time EEG video monitoring with sleep deprivation
- 12-hour nigh-time EEG video monitoring
- Rheoencephalography with rotating samples
- Electroencephalography with provocation testing (photo-, acoustic stimulation, hyperventilation)
- Respiratory function (spirometry) with pharmacological probes
- Uroflowmetry with ultrasound investigation of residual urine volume
- Electromyography (stimulating, needle)
- Induced brain potentials: visual, auditory, somatosensory
- Lifestyle prescription for 24-hour Holter ECG monitoring
- Lifestyle prescription for 24-hour ABP monitoring
- EEG video monitoring
- Outpatient night-time EEG monitoring
- Upper and lower extremity capillaroscopy.
- Polysomnography (PSG)
Investigations implemented at DFD, information for patients:
Head of the Department: Galitskaya Galina Aleksandrovna, high level certificate physician, Chief external expert of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation in functional diagnostics, telephone: (863) 240-43-07.