RADC’s Gastroenterological Diagnostics Regional Centre involves highly-skilled specialists and provides the entire range of measures for diagnostics and treatment of 14 and above aged patient with diseases of the digestive system.
Objective of the Centre comprises the determination of low-frequency and diagnostically complicated diseases of the digestive system (chronic hepatitis including the implementation of antiviral hepatitis B and C therapy, hepatic cirrhosis of various etiology, inborn and acquired diseases of small bowel, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's diseases) as well as those disturb mainly at working age (peptic ulcer, gastroesophageal reflux disease, hepatic pancreaticoduodenal zone diseases, functional disorder of gastrointestinal tract). The centre specialists follow in their work the newest scientific achievements in the field of gastroenterology based on the evidence-based medicine findings and the provisions of the Russian Gastroenterological Association.
The RADC’s centre of gastroenterology and hepathology implements diagnostics and treatment of the following diseases:
- Stomach and duodenal diseases
- Hepatic and biliary disorders (hepatology)
- Esophageal diseases
- Pacreatic diseases
- Diagnostic base of the department of gastroenterology
- Impendansometry — the new approach to the diagnostics of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- The principles of preparation for fibrogastroscopy (FGS)
- The principles of preparation for fibrocolonoscopy (FCS)
- Ulcerative colitis – symptoms, causes, treatment Gastroenterological Diagnostics Regional Centre