There is proctologic office at RADC where highly qualified perform the diagnostics and treatment of the following diseases:
- Hemorrhoids (external and internal)
- Anal fissures
- Neoplasms, rectal and colon polyps
- Rectocele; acute anal abscess;
- perianal fistula;
- perianal pointed condylomas;
- epithelial coccygeal passage;
Which situations require referral to proctologist?
- Bleeding or blood admixture in stool
- Anal itch and pain
- Anal release of mucus or purulence
- Fecal or gas incontinence
Anoscopy and rectoromanoscopy (rectoscopy) represent the most commonly used, accurate and reliable methods of rectum investigation. Quite often rectoscopy is used as the preventive measure for early diagnostics of malignant rectal neoplasms, people older than 40 are recommended to undergo rectoromanoscopy once a year.
On a day-patient basis proctologists implement minimally invasive treatment techniques for chronic hemorrhoids:
- sclerosing of hemorrhoidal tumours;
- bipolar coagulation;
- ultrasound cavitation by means of sclerosing;
- Desarterization of internal hemorrhoid under doppler control.
The advantages of the given methods comprise the absence or pronounced oain syndrome and early rehabilitation.
Proctologists conduct advisory reception of patients older than 18.